Saturday 16 March 2013

Super Lamb's Block City Update 6

Hey viewers out there, let's welcome Super Lamb's newest update of the Block City! Also going to celebrate School Holidays for all the children in Singapore!! Let's see what changes I've made.

In Picture 1 and 3, you can see that I have added some signs! Written "Happy School Holidays!" on the signs.

The other changes are that I have replaced the Golf Range with the Lamb Bank and the Lamb Bank with the Golf Range. I had also moved the Block City School a bit back words.

Hope you enjoyed this short but nice version!

Written by: Super Lamb
Pictures taken by: Super Lamb
Block City built by: Super Lamb





1 comment:

  1. You spell backwards like this and congrats for beating me in posts this month!
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete