Wednesday 13 March 2013

Plant Update 7

Welcome back to Super Lamb's Ground Nut Plant! Everybody is just waiting for the next update, but I hope you are going to like this.

Few changes:
1. Plant is growing taller again! 12-15 cm for the ground nut plant (Update 6), but now, it has grown 18 cm!
2. More, and bigger leaves! The leaf counter says the plant has about 40-50 leaves. By the way, I am the leaf counter :)
3. The plant has been growing straighter!

And I have a feeling that there's going to be flowers on my plant soon!

That's the end and I hoped you have enjoyed the update!!

Written by: Super Lamb
Picture taken by: Super Lamb
Plant grown by: Super Lamb and Father




3 comments:

  1. Very funny on the part where you said 'leave counter'.
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete