Thursday 28 March 2013

Strawberry Smoothie Recipe 5

Welcome back to the Super Lamb blog! I know in Happy Lamb Dialogue 4, Cottonsocks has said that I made burgers and a smoothie! Going to post on that know. By the way, sorry to all viewers, I had taken 3 videos but one is too big. Sorry:(

Now, let's see all the equipment and ingredients we need!

Equipment:
Blender

Ingredients:
1/2 cup milk
6 frozen strawberries
1/2 cup (I suggest 1/4) plain yoghurt
1 teaspoon honey (I put 3 teaspoons as I did not put vanilla essence)
2-3 drops vanilla essence
pinch of nutmeg (optional)
4 ice cubes
extra straberry to garnish

Steps:
Step 1*: Place all ingredients except garnish in blender; blend till smooth. (Remember to wash the strawberries too)
Step 2*: Pour into chilled glasses.
Step 3: Serve topping with half a fresh strawberry.


The videos are here for you to enjoy. Have fun making smoothies!
Video 1: Step 2
Video 2: Step 3

That's the end and I hoped you had enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Videos taken by: Father
Smoothie made by: Super Lamb and Father

2 comments:

  1. Did you see my soft toys talking part 4?
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete