Wednesday 27 March 2013

Plant Update 9

Welcome back to Super Lamb's Plant Updates! Please click here for all the old plant updates. (By the way, quiz 2 is also in the link) Now, let's come to back to today's update! Today's main focus will be on the 'anomymous' plant. Likely it is a sunflower as it says on the book which I got from 'Every Child Every Seed', since it said Sunflowers may take longer to grow, so you can observe them one month instead. But my plant is growing so well, I will have weekly updates or even in 4 days! So, let's see the three pictures now.

The first picture is a full view of my spring sunflower, the ground nut plant and the 'anomymous' plant.

The second picture is on the ground nut plant. Now, the leaf counter says the plant has 52 leaves! (Although some are super tiny)

The third picture is on the 'anomymous' plant. Both of the seed had  grown at least a leaf and grown roots and shoots too! The one  on the left has 2 big leaves while the one on the right has 3 small leaves. I am writing like answering a science question now :)

That's the end and I hoped you had enjoyed Plant Update 9!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb





2 comments: