Thursday 7 March 2013

Otah Food Shop

We've a lot of catagories, but this is a one that you can "fakely" eat. Yummylicious "Fake" Food! That's the catagory! In today's food shop, we'll have plainly 2 types of food - Otah and Otah Sandwich. By the way (BTW), the food's not real. I've used recycled paper to make them. Now, we'll see what is in the photos now.

Picture 1 - The otahs (If there's this kind of word)

Picture 2 - The medium-sized sandwich

Picture 3 - The small-sized sandwich

Picture 4 - The inside of a medium-sized sandwich

Picture 5 - The inside of a small-sized sandwich

The "othas" have different sizes, except for Large, only Small and Medium. You can see that the small sized otah is smaller than the medium one.
On the medium sandwich, I wrote MSW. For the small one, I wrote SSW. It means Medium/Small Sandwich.
In the inside of both sandwiches, I have some bits of paper and an otah. The bits of paper are the vegetables and cheese, with a small/medium sized otah.

The prices are here:
Small Otah: $0.70
Medium Otah: $1
Small Otah Sandwich: $1.40
Medium Otah Sandwich: $1.65

That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Shop and Food created by: Me and Friends
Photos taken by: Me

PS: I have reached 200 page views already! Help me to get 500+ views now! Quick, view my blog!











2 comments:

  1. Maybe you would want to say that otahs are real food but the 'food' you have here is fake.
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's quite a good idea. I'll change it by today.

      Delete