Friday 22 March 2013

Super Lamb 500+ Page Views Quiz 2

Welcome back to Super Lamb Quizzes! I know you all have been waiting for quiz 2, and the answers for quiz 1! By the way (BTW), please tell me if you think I wrote the answers incorrectly and I will check again.Today's quiz is about 500+ page views. Here's the answers for quiz 1:

Catagory 1
Q1. 3
Q2. 3

Catagory 2
Q1. 2
Q2. 1

Catagory 3
Q1. 2
Q2. 1

Catagory 4
Q1. 3

Now, it's time for the quiz!

Catagory 1 - Soft Toys

Q1. Which soft toy has been adopted because of family matters?
1) Lim Ji Tui
2) Cottonsocks Koh
3) Piggy Koh

Q2. Which hobby does nearly all the soft toys like to play?
1) Golf
2) Gardening
3) Writing Game Reviews

Catagory 2 - Gardening Plants

Q1. As of Plant Update 7, how many leaves does my ground nut plant have?
1) 50-70 leaves
2) 40-50 leaves
3) 30-40 leaves

Q2) From Plant Update 1-7, did my plant grow any flowers?
1) Not sure
2) Yes
3) No

Catagory 3 - Food Stories

Q1. Which is my first Cooking Factory Story's name?
1) Breadless Bread
2) Flying Frisbee Fries
3) Egg Danger

Q2. What did the recipe, Egg in a Nest became in the first story?
1) Egg in a Tree
2) Nest in an Egg
3) No changes

Catagory 4 - Game Reviews

Q1. Which game is only for ages 8 and up?
1) Table Hockey
2) Catch the Thief
3) None

That's the end and I hoped you liked this quiz!

Written by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment