Friday 8 March 2013

Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe 1

Welcome back to the Super Lamb Blog! As I have said real food, I'm going to have some recipes on the blog! Today I'm going to write about Real Food! Here are the equipment u need and oh, I've forgot to tell you what's the recipe. It's Creamy Scrambled Eggs (Picture 1).

Equipment (Picture 1)
Cutting Board
Knife
Bowl
Fork
Saucepan
Wooden spoon

Ingredients (Picture 1)
10 large free-range eggs
1/2 cup unthickened (half and half) cream
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
15g (0.5 oz) butter
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped

Recipe (If you are a child and see * on a step, this means a parent must help you while doing the step):
Step 1: Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl. (Picture 1)
Step 2: Gently mix until just combined. Do not over-beat or the mixture will toughen when cook. (Picture 1)
Step 3*: Melt the butter in a medium frying pan (skillet) over medium heat. (Picture 2)
Step 4*: Add the egg mixture. (Picture 2)
Step 5*: Using a wooden spoon, very gently stir the mixture until almost cooked. Turn off heat and cover for 2 minutes. Serve on toast and top with chopped parsley if you like. (Picture 2)

That's the end of today's post and I hope you like this recipe!

PS: 8.44 pm 8 March - 264 page views

Written by: Me
Pictures taken by: Me



4 comments:

  1. Wow... Eggs... That kind of reminds me I'm going to have MCdonald breakfast tmr.
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big breakfast? haha.

      Delete
    2. Yep. Lol. I love big breakfast.
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete
    3. I like breakfast deluxe. Yummylicious!!

      Delete