Thursday 7 March 2013

Super Lamb's Block City Update 5

Let's give a round of applause to welcome... Update 5 of SuperLamb's Block City!

Hi viewers, welcome back to my Block City! Let's go straight to the point and see the changes:

In the three pictures, you can see that the stores were totally messed up! I accidentally knocked them over and just arranged it anyhow. I think this was how I changed them (Same places, but different stores) (O stands for original and N stands for now):
O: Plant Shop, N: Our Dumplings
O: Church, N: Lamb Bank
O: Fire Station, N: Restaurant
O: Golf Range, N: Church
O: Our Dumplings, N: Stationary Store
O: Restaurant, N: Fire Station
O: Lamb Bank & Stationary Store, N: Block City Primary School
O: Nothing, N: Golf Range
O: Plamb's House, N: Nothing
O: Nothing, N: Plant Shop
O: Nothing, N: Park
O: Nothing, N: Plamb's House

The minor changes are that I have moved the school forward a little. Also put the park back and and extra playground in it and made another little road! But I don't have a zebra crossing and a traffic light yet. I'll make it soon.

That's the end and I hoped you had enjoyed this version!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb
Block City built by: Super Lamb




2 comments:

  1. I can see a cabinet beside the table. :p
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete