Thursday 7 March 2013

Introduction to My Blog

If you're new to my blog, then welcome! My nickname is Super Lamb, so let's see what's all about the SuperLamb Blog!

I post about nearly everything, but here's the few main things:
- Game Reviews - Catch the Thief Review (Latest) If you're 8 years old and below, read this instead: Table Hockey Game Review
- My Block City - SuperLamb's Block City - Version 1.2.4 (Latest)
- My Plants - Ground Nut Plant Update 5 (Latest)
- Soft Toys -  Lambland - Animal Soft Toy Reviews (Latest)
- "Fake" Food - Otah Food Shop (Latest)
- Real Food! (New! Coming soon!)

So far, here are the links to the latest post on these topics. They are beside the catagories.(Except for Real Food)

Hope you will keep reading my blog!

Written by: Me

No comments:

Post a Comment