Thursday 13 February 2014

Hay Day Jan-Feb Update (Version 1.16.148)

You may have been waiting for this update for very long. Usually, every 1 month, every game will have one update. Hay Day has not done an update for January, but it doesn't matter. This brand new update is worth the wait! Let's see the new features of this update right now, from my favourite features, to my "so-so" features. (This list is incomplete. Help Super Lamb Blog by commenting what
they left out)

1. NEIGHBOURHOOD HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, this is definitely my favourite feature. This neighbourhood house takes a day to build, and u can start adding your friends! According to Hay Day, you can use the neighbourhood house to chat, help each other with their boats, and more. The neighbourhood house unlocks at level 29. I'll be making a video about this house once my own neighbourhood house is finished.

2. Fishing Boat - 2 new fishing areas, 6 new fish (2 can be caught only during a special event)
I like this feature as well, Especially because 2 of the fish can be caught with the red lure. New opportunites to earn diamonds and catch new fish without spending rare vouchers! I have only caught the Sockey Salmon using the Red Lure, but I will update the Lure Fishing post when I know the other 5 fishes' names. And new areas to fish, more Fish Fillet!!!
Also, I have found out 3 of the new 6 fish. They are:
Red Lure: Sockey Salmon
Gold Lure: Goldfish
Blue Lure: White Catfish

3. New Pet - Brown Donkey
This one is alright, which is a new pet, the Brown Donkey. I am not very sure how many vouchers it costs, but I know it is unlocked at level 52. It lives in the Donkey Stable and eats 1 carrot, like the  other donkey and horses. It will give u 25 experience when it eats the carrots. It costs 2 green vouchers, 2 blue vouchers, 2 purple vouchers and 20 gold vouchers to buy the brown donkey.

4. Lemon Tree and Lemon Products
I would have put this as number 2, but this feature will take me forever to get it, maybe until a new update comes out :P Anyway, back to the point. The Lemon Tree unlocks at Level 66, costs 670 coins and if you use the revival for the tree, it can produce 13 lemons. I am not sure how much it costs. There r 3 items which can be made with Lemons. They are:
- Pie Oven - Lemon Pie - Unlocks at Level 67 - Items needed to make: 1 lemon curd, 1 egg, 2 wheat - Roadside shop Max Price: 446 coins - Time to make: ???
- Cake Oven - Lemon Cake - Unlocks at Level 68 - Items needed to make: 2 lemon curd, 2 eggs, 1 cream, 3 wheat - Roadside shop Max price: 698 coins - Time to make: 2 hours 30 mins
- Sauce Maker - Lemon Curd - Unlocks at ??? - Items needed to make: 2 lemons, 1 butter, 2 eggs, 1 white sugar - Roadside shop Max Price: 378 coins - Time to make: ???

5. Winter Decorations and Snow Removed
Yes, it's not snow anymore, so I'm glad, it was removed.

I hope this post helped you out! I'll be making a video about all these features very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment