Saturday 23 March 2013

Plant Update 8

Welcome back to plant updates! Btw, an announcement to all the viewers: My Ground Nut Plant Updates' name will be changed to Plant Updates as I have a new plant! Yeah!

And now, let's see the new plant photos! Just planted it today so nothing yet.

1st picture - Full picture of ground nut plant, new plant, sunflower toy and leftover soil

2nd picture - Ground Nut Plant

3rd picture - New Plant (It's anonymous)

When I got the new plant, it did not say anything, but I think likely it is a sunflower. Also, can you see the white things in the new plant's soil? Anybody knows what is it? Please tell me, thanks!!

Hope you had enjoyed this plant update!!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday grew one seed, today grew another seed and the one that grew yesterday also grew bigger. I only put 2 seeds in the pot. (As of 25 March 2013)

      Delete