Saturday 27 April 2013

Interview with Soft Toys - Bloopers Part 1

Welcome to the Super Lamb Blog! You may not know, but in between some parts of the Interview with the soft toys, there are bloopers! By the way, this only has the bloopers of the current interview posts that are on the blog. The reason why even when the cameraman stops the camera, you can still see what the soft toys say in the paused period is because there's another camera located at the top right hand corner of the interviewing room.

Interview 1 - Lamb Koh
Blooper 1:
Me: Hi Lamb! All the viewers out there want to know more about you! How's life being a soft toy?
Lamb: It's great! Just that people tease me that I am very small... *sad*
Me: But is there any good being a small soft toy, not like Cottonsocks?
Cottonsocks: Did you call me? Why are you holding a microphone?
Me: Hey, Cottonsocks, we did not give you a script for this interview!
Cottonsocks: Oh yeah! *Embarassed*
Everyone: *laughs*
Me: Anyway, we could add you in the next scene.

Blooper 2:
Me: Cut! *cameraman stops the recording* Here is the Interviewing Room! Do you want to get...
Cottonsocks: No!!
Lamb: How did you know what was our owner asking about?
Cottonsocks: Oops. I accidently memorized the whole script.
Everyone: ROFLOL!

Blooper 3:
Me: That's great! What would you like to be when you grow up?
Lamb: I would want to be a chef, when I have time I can also go and play golf.
Jing Lu: Lamb, are you being interviewed by our owner?
Lamb: Yes! Would you want to be interviewed too?
Me: I thought I was supposed to say that sentance.

Lamb: Oh, I forgot about it.
Everyone: ROFLOL!

Blooper 4:
Me: Sure Jing Lu! So I'll put you for interview 2 and Cottonsocks for interview 3. Last question Lamb, what hobbies do you do?
*Lamb was waiting for Cottonsocks to say his sentance*
Lamb: Where is Cottonsocks? I thought he was supposed to say "I don't want to be interviewed"!
Cottonsocks: Oh. I was playing Cut the Rope on my phone.
Everyone: *laughs*

Interview 2 - Jing Lu
Blooper 1:
Lamb: Hi Jing Lu! What's happening in your life?
Jing Lu: Oh, this few days has been amazing! I have been helping my friends with some homework, and they even gave me a gift!
Lamb: That's great!
*I stepped into the interviewing room*
Me: Lamb, can you cut the interview first?
Lamb: That's wasn't in the script, right?
Me: Oopsiludie, I remembered wrongly.
Jing Lu: What's oopsiludie?
Me: Means oops.
Everyone: LOL!

Blooper 2:
Lamb: Now, what special abilities you have? Like I have a small-size body.
Jing Lu: I can shake my body and it will make a sound like a baby rattle. Then, everybody will know that... What was I supposed to say?
Lamb: You forgot "are in danger".
Jing Lu: Oopsiludie!
Porky: I thought only our owner says "oopsiludie" right?
Lamb: You just said that.
Everyone: Hahaha!

Blooper 3:
Lamb: By the way, you can find out more about some of the soft toys' profiles including Jing Lu by clicking here. (Not available in this post) Now, the last question... Oh no! I forgot it!
Me: Don't worry Lamb. Jing Lu, where do you like to go the most?
Jing Lu: I thought it was Doggy who should said that line!
Me: I think Doggy is sleeping...
Doggy: Zzzz...
Everyone: *laughs*

Interview 3 - Cottonsocks
Blooper 1:
Jing Lu: Stay still Cottonsocks! We are going to interview you now!
Cottonsocks: I don't wanna get interviewed!
Me: *pushed Cottonsocks in front of the camera* Please listen, I have to interview you as... *knocks the camera down*
Lamb: *catches the camera in time* Phew! Let's continue!
Everyone: Haha.

Blooper 2:
*Lamb walks to the toilet and the interview starts*
Jing Lu: Cottonsocks, how did you feel when your old parents always scold you when you eat a lot?
Cottonsocks: Oh, I always feel miserable, but I am happy now living with you all now!
*Jing Lu smiles at Cottonsocks when...*
Lamb: Ahhh!!! *trips over his own foot and rolls to the interviewing room*
Me: Who's that rolling soft toy?

Cottonsocks: It's Lamb! Quickly stop the recording!
*I pressed the stop button and Lamb rolls into the camera and the camera slants to us*
Everyone: Oh no!
Cottonsocks: Quickly hold the camera!
*For a few seconds there was silence*

Me: We are safe! Yippee!
Jing Lu: But that wasn't in the script Lamb.
Lamb: Yes, that was an accident. *laughing at it*

Blooper 3:
Jing Lu: After that experience of the camera nearly hitting your head, how do you feel?
Cottonsocks: Great! I love that, but I wouldn't if it really hit me.
Lamb and Me: *laughs*
Jing Lu: Cut!
Lamb and Me: *continues laughing*
Jing Lu: Please stop the camera!

Cottonsocks: Oops, I was supposed to say that line with Jing Lu too.
Everyone: LOL!

That's the end of Bloopers part 1 and I hoped you enjoyed it!
Written by: Super Lamb






1 comment: