Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cooking Factory Story 3 (Start the Business) Part 2

Are you excited waiting for part 2 of my Cooking Factory Story 3? Here it is! Before you see part 2, first check out the first part of the story by clicking here. And now, here's part 2!

Chapter 4: A Quarrel
"Hey, excuse me we are supposed to prepare the food tasting ingredients for our owner!" Jing Lu screamed at Lambie. "Wait, wait, I have some assignments to do." Lambie replied, thinking that Jing Lu would give him some time but heard a loud scream instead, "YOU CAN DO THE ASSIGNMENTS LATER WHILE OUR OWNER CAN'T WAIT!!!" It was Jing Lu who bellowed. Lambie couldn't take it anymore, and hid himself in the room. Jing Lu couldn't wait, so he just took the heavy ingredients and brought them to McLovers. Fortunately, the ingredients just arrived at the last second and the business could continue properly. But then when I reached home, I heard Lambie screaming for the first time and he banged the door. The other soft toys including me were stunned by Lambie's reaction, and then Jing Lu told me what had happened and I guess because of Jing Lu... Something may happen.

Chapter 5: On Our Side and On Your Side
Yes, it looked like most were on Lamb's side. At least that was not true. "All the best for McLovers!" most of the soft toys shouted. I was very happy when I heard that. The next day, I just realised that the ending was just 2 months away! I quickly prepared my recipes and also helped Jing Lu to carry the ingredients as Lambie was not going to help. As Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant was beside mine, I saw a huge crowd and was nervous. When I turned around, I was suprised at an even larger queue standing outside McLovers! I quickly started business and brought the customers to sit down. Today was a great day as I earned $700! After washing the bowls and plates, me, Jing Lu, Porky, Piggy and Cottonsocks walked back home and thought about what happened today. From the corner of my eye, I could see Lamb and Lambie sitting on a bench. I thought it was very weird as they usually went home earlier. Also, I saw another elderly man standing beside them and I heard a faint voice.

Chapter 6: Was it Lamb?
To my sight I realised an elderly man fell down, knocked down by 2 bicycles which turned at the corner. The bicycles were green and blue, just like Lamb and Lambie's bikes but couldn't see the faces of the two soft toys. Although it seemed like a real one, I suspected that it was fake. The elderly man was the one sitting beside Lamb and Lambie was the one that I saw just now and he was the one who fell down! Also the two bikes were famillar. Then while I was telling them what I felt, Cottonsocks began to sort the thoughts in his mind and he happily shrieked, "I know what happened!" "Tell us, tell us!" we all exclaimed. "Since our owner said that the elderly man was the one he saw at the bench, it must be Lamb and Lambie putting make up on the man's feet and purposely tried to trick us that the elderly man had fell down as he knew that I was the type who would help any strangers, I would help the man and want to stay with him at the hospital, you will have one less helper and McLovers' business would get slow and then bad! This time I am not so silly!" Cottonsocks told us, and we happily went off.

What would happen in part 3? Find out soon!

Written by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment