Thursday 25 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 14

*All the soft toys' walk to Green Bear's house*
Porky: Who is Green Bear? Have you told me about it, Lamb? I know that you are very famillar with most of the soft toys.
Lamb: Actually, I also don't know who he/she is! Our owner introduced to go to his house, as he cooks good food like Furry Lamb!
Ok Lamb: Good food? I can smell the aroma already...
Cottonsocks: Wake up from your aroma daydream, Ok Lamb! We are not here yet and we are just passing a western restaurant.
Everybody except Cottonsocks and Ok Lamb: ROFLOL! (Roll on floor laugh out loud)
Lambie: I think it is here, I remember our owner telling us that he/she lives in block 371.
Ji Tui: But what floor is it?
Everybody except Ji Tui: IDK. (I don't know) *face palms*
Piggy: Then we have to go to every level!
Everyone: Oh man! *face palms again*
Lamb: Maybe I should call our owner. If he does not answer, I think we have to do what Piggy suggested.
*After trying to call...*
Porky: What did he say?
Lamb: You should know by my expression. *face palms*
Everybody except Lamb: Oh no!
*After checking 2 levels...*
Cottonsocks: Any updates?
*All the soft toys shake their heads*
Ok Lamb: Wait, I smell an aroma of food at level 4! Let's go!
*And...*
Lambie: Great smelling Ok Lamb! I think you are right!
Ok Lamb: Thanks!
*And soon, a bear in a green shirt opens the door*
Green Bear: Hello! Are you Lamb and family?
Lamb: Oh yeah, must be our owner that told you.
Green Bear: Come in and have some food!
Everyone except Green bear: Thanks!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Porky, Lamb, Ok Lamb, Cottonsocks, Lambie and Piggy, Ji Tui and Green Bear)

 

 

 

 


2 comments: