Thursday 4 April 2013

700+ Page Views Post Part 3 (Block City Update 9)

Welcome back to the Super Lamb Blog! Before that, just a announcement: I have no more new Jenga blocks for my block city, when I make a new store, the old store will be gone. :( Ok, let's not talk about these things, since it is supposed to celebrate my 700+ page views! Today's special block city will be on Good Friday but there's only 2 changes, hope you all don't mind. Now, let's see the 2 changes!



 
 
The first change is that the restaurant is giving 1 Billion free fries today! (Not relevant to Good Friday, just because of the "fries-day" joke. The second change is I replaced the Fire Station with the Calendar (pronounced as ke-lind-der) Shop. The Calendar Shop shows people when are the Public Holidays for the year!
 
That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed the update!
 
By the way, a sneak peak of part 4's Saints' Patrick's Day post...
 

 


Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb
Block city built by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment