Thursday 4 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 6

*Lamb, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Piggy, Lambie and Ok Lamb (aka Sky Lamb, Lambie (a new soft toy) walks to Packe Wood, their grandmother's house*
Piggy: Are you sure your grandmother will be in today? I wanted to say hello to her a few times and she was never at home.
Lambie: I'm quite sure. Jing Lu just called her just now.
Jing Lu: There we are! Block 173!
*walks to the 14th floor, #14-001*
Cottonsocks: Is this the place, Lamb? This is my first time coming to your grandmother's house.
Lamb: Yes.
*Ok Lamb presses the door bell. No one answers*
Piggy: Oh no! Is she not in again?!
Cottonsocks: I'll call her.
*after calling Packe Wood*
Lambie: What did she say?
Cottonsocks: She's not in.
Piggy: *face palms* I told you.
Lamb: My friend lives in this block too, maybe we can go there! He also prepared a large feast.
Ok Lamb: Great! *stomach grumbles*
Jing Lu: *chuckles* We better go up to your friend's house quickly.
Ok Lamb: Yes! *stomach grumbles again*
*walks down to the 13th floor, #13-271, then Lamb presses the doorbell*
Furry Lamb (Lamb's friend): Hi Lamb! Is this your family?
Lamb: Yes. Miss you a lot, Furry Lamb! Did you say you cooked a feast?
Furry Lamb: Yes. Why did you ask that again?
*Ok Lamb's stomach grumbles the third time*
Furry Lamb: Come in, I have cooked pork, chicken, fish and...
*Ok Lamb finishes a plate of fish*
Furry Lamb: *looks at Ok Lamb* I guess you are hungry. What is your name?
Ok Lamb: *stuffs some pork into his mouth* I am Ok Lamb. You can call me Sky Lamb or Lambie too.
Lambie: Did you call me, Ok Lamb?
Ok Lamb: I think you shouldn't call me Lambie, the blue lamb is also called Lambie.
Lambie: Did you call me again, Ok Lamb?
Ok Lamb: No.
Lamb: Furry Lamb, this is Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Piggy, Lambie and...
Furry Lamb: Ok Lamb.
*everybody laughs*
Cottonsocks: So Furry, can we eat all we want?
Furry Lamb: Yes!
*they all had a great time eating*
Everyone: That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Lamb, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Lambie and Piggy, Ok Lamb and Furry Lamb)





No comments:

Post a Comment