Wednesday 10 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 8

*continued from Happy Lamb Dialogue 7... The next day...* (By the way, I skipped some turns because the post might be too long)
Doggy: Today is a Saturday! Shall we do something that all of us likes?
Lamb: I know... Monopoly!
Cottonsocks: Great! I can't wait to play Monopoly!
Jing Lu: *chooses the colour red and the avatar Shoe*
Doggy: *chooses the colour pink and the avatar Wheelbarrow*
Lamb: *chooses the colour yellow and the avatar Top Hat* (That's what I always choose when I play Monopoly!)
Cotton: *chooses the colour blue and the avatar Thimble*
Jing Lu: Let's start Monopoly? Who's first? Oh, it's Cottonsocks.
Cotton: Yeah! *he rolls a 9 and buys Connecticut Avenue for $120*
Jing Lu: *rolls a 6 and buys Oriental Avenue for $100*
Doggy: *rolls a 9 and lands on Cottonsocks's property! Pays $12* Why oh why do I have to pay money in the first round? *face palms*
Cotton: Yay yay yay!
Lamb: *rolls a 8 and buys Vermont Avenue for $100*
Cotton: *rolls a 4 and wanted to buy States Avenue, but accidently pressed the 'don't buy' button and goes to the next player!* Argh!!! *face palms*
Doggy: *rolls a 4 and buys States Avenue for $140*
Cotton: If I bought it, Doggy would have to pay me money! *face palms again*
Lamb: *rolls a 7 and passes Pennsylvania Railroad*
Jing Lu: Why didn't you buy the railroad?
Lamb: I don't like to buy them. (Just like me!)
Jing Lu: *trades with Cottonsocks for a orange property for a pink property. Cottonsocks blindly trades with him and Jing Lu has 2 orange properties*
Cotton: Why do I keep pressing the wrong buttons? *face palms*
Jing Lu: Hee hee!
Lamb: *trades with Doggy for the same reason as Jing Lu. Doggy thought it was a good deal, but Lamb only paid $180! Lamb has 2 red properties*
Doggy: Oh man!
Lamb: Tee hee hee!
Cotton: *gets $24 dollars from Lamb*
Lamb: Good thing I did not step on Jail. One step away. Phew!
Cotton: *pays $100 for Luxury tax*
Lamb: *only rolls a 3* Am I a turtle or what? I am so slow!
Jing Lu: ROFLOL! (Roll on floor laugh out loud)
Doggy: *buys the best property, Boardwalk for $400!*
*In a while, Doggy buys lots and lots of properties and has $43 left*
Doggy: Oh no! I am going to be bankrupt!
Cotton: Since you bought so many properties.
Doggy: *Goes past the 'Go!' and gets $200* Phew!
*After a super long time*
Lamb: Oh no! No one has lost yet! Now what?
Jing Lu: Who has the most properties and money.
*After checking*
Lamb: Yay! I won! Thanks, you all made a lot of mistakes and especially Doggy buying so many properties.
Everyone except Lamb: *Embarassed*
*Lambie and Piggy walks over to Lamb's bedroom and sees them getting out of the Monopoly app*
Piggy and Lambie: Can we also play?
Lamb: Ok! But I'm a bit tired, who will play with them?
*Cotton puts his hand up behind Jing Lu and Lambie and Piggy thought Jing Lu raised up his hand*
Lambie: Thank you Jing Lu! Let's play now!
Jing Lu: What happened? I did not raise up my hand.
Doggy: Cottonsocks played a trick on you.
Jing Lu: Cottonsocks!!!
Cotton: Hee hee!

Who will win the next Monopoly game? See Happy Lamb Dialogue 9 next time for the results!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Doggy, Lamb, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Piggy and Lambie)

4 comments:

  1. Next player? I thought it goes to auction? (Unless they are playing it IRL, not on a smartphone)
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, how come no one won? Is it because nobody used any tricks on each other?
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete
    2. Yes, btw I don't understand your trick.

      Delete
    3. Well, first of, Harmony Bear had 2 yellow properties and also had a red property. So, Elder sister penguin traded the last yellow property with Harmony Bear for the red property. Then, she traded the last red property with Duckie so that she can get the light blue property and build houses! Get it? (The reason why Duckie and Harmony Bear didn't build houses is because they were too ex and they don't want to go bankrupt from that like Tubbie)
      Reply by Lynn

      Delete