Friday 26 April 2013

Interview 3 with Soft Toys - Cotttonsocks

Here's Interview 3 with Jing Lu interviewing Cottonsocks!
Jing Lu: Stay still Cottonsocks! We are going to interview you now!
Cottonsocks: I don't wanna get interviewed!
Me: *pushed Cottonsocks in front of the camera* Please listen, I have to interview you as I have pronmised the viewers!
Lamb: Yeah Cottonsocks, please. If you do it, I'll give you a swee...
Cottonsocks: Sweet right? Ok than!
Jing Lu: Great!
Lamb: Owner, please take over the cameraman postition for a while, I need to go to the toilet.
Me: Sure Lamb!
*Lamb walks to the toilet and the interview starts*
Jing Lu: Cottonsocks, how did you feel when your old parents always scold you when you eat a lot?
Cottonsocks: Oh, I always feel miserable, but I am happy now living with you all now!
*Jing Lu smiles at Cottonsocks when...*
Lamb: Ahhh!!! *trips over his own foot and rolls to the interviewing room*
Me: Who's that rolling soft toy?
Cottonsocks: It's Lamb! Quickly stop the recording!
*I pressed the stop button and Lamb rolls into the camera and the camera slants to us*
Everyone: Oh no!
Cottonsocks: Quickly hold the camera!
*For a few seconds there was silence*
Me: We are safe! Yippee!
Everyone except me: Great! We can continue the interview!
*Lamb the Cameraman starts the interview again*
Jing Lu: After that experience of the camera nearly hitting your head, how do you feel?
Cottonsocks: Great! I love that, but I wouldn't if it really hit me.
Lamb and Me: *laughs*
Jing Lu: Cut!
Lamb and Me: *continues laughing*
Jing Lu: Please stop the camera!
Lamb and Me: *still laughs*
Jing Lu and Cottonsocks: CUT!!!
Lamb: Sorry. *embarrased*
Cottonsocks: You shouldn't laugh, then all the viewers will think this interview is long-winded.
Me: We only have 2 minutes! Quick start the interview!
Lamb: Ok! *starts the camera* and action!
Jing Lu: Last question, who are your friends? Can you name at least 7?
Cottonsocks: Everyone in this family!
Jing Lu: That's nice! And that's the end of the interview!
Me: Just nice! We finished the interview with 2 seconds left!
Everyone except me: Yeah!
Lamb: And here's your sweet, Cottonsocks.
Cottonsocks: Thanks! *opens the wrapper and throws it in the dustbin*
Jing Lu: We should get ready for our fourth interview!
Me: Maybe we should interview Doggy!
Everyone except me: Yeah!
Lamb: I'll get the scripts ready soon, it's time for school! We should go now!
Everyone: Bye bye!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Jing Lu, Cottonsocks and Lamb)





No comments:

Post a Comment