Monday 22 April 2013

Interview 2 with Soft Toys - Jing Lu

Today, it's Lamb who will be interviewing Jing Lu!
Lamb: Hi Jing Lu! What's happening in your life?
Jing Lu: Oh, this few days has been amazing! I have been helping my friends with some homework, and they even gave me a gift!
Lamb: That's great!
*I stepped into the interviewing room*
Me: Lamb, can you cut the interview first?
Lamb: Definately! Porky, can you stop the interview?
Porky: Sure! *stops the recording*
Me: What have you asked Jing Lu so far?
Lamb: I have asked only 1 question.
Me: Ok. Porky, you can start the interview again.
Porky: Yeah! *starts again*
Lamb: Now, what special abilities you have? Like I have a small-size body.
Jing Lu: I can shake my body and it will make a sound like a baby rattle. Then, everybody will know that they are in danger!
Lamb: Wow, that's great! And the next question, how old are you?
Jing Lu: I am six years old.
Lamb: By the way, you can find out more about some of the soft toys' profiles including Jing Lu by clicking here. Now, the last question... Oh no! I forgot it!
Me: Don't worry Lamb. Jing Lu, where do you like to go the most?
Jing Lu: I like to go to IKEA (pronounced as yi-kay-eah) and the golf range.
Me: Ok, Porky it's the end of the interview.
Porky: Great! *stops the interview* That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Lamb, Jing Lu and Porky)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment