Saturday 18 May 2013

Spongebob Soccer Game Review

Welcome to the Super Lamb Blog! If you have been reading my blog frequently, you should have knew that I haven't been posting any Game or Product Reviews. Finally, I have a new game to share with you today! Here's a picture of the game:

 
I can't give reviews neither ratings because... I don't even know how to play. On the plastic bag they gave instructions to put the ball on the Spongebob's head and use its hands to catapult it. (I think it is more like soccer heading) When I catapulted it, "funnily" the Spongebob would instead fall down and the ball would just be catapulted a few centimetres. Sometimes, it wouldn't fall down - just the ball would just remain on the head. Actually I have thrown the plastic bag away and I think I read the instructions wrongly...
 
That's the end and I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photo taken by: Super Lamb




No comments:

Post a Comment