Saturday 4 May 2013

Interview 5 with Soft Toys - Ji Tui

Another soft toy interview!
Everyone except Ji Tui: Let's welcome soft toy interview 5, and Porky is going to interview Ji Tui!
Ji Tui: Is it going to be fun?
Lamb: You bet so, Ji Tui.
Porky: Are you ready to start the interview, Ji Tui?
Ji Tui: Yes!
Jing Lu: I'll press the 'Start' button soon. 1, 2, 3...
Cottonsocks: And action!
Porky: Hi Ji Tui! How's life?
Ji Tui: It's nice having a super duper long sleepover with you guys! For life, it's ok.
Porky: Then...
Doggy: Hey, did you see me in the Super Lamb Blog photo? I've found out that I'm not so weird already! I...
Me: Cut, Jing Lu!
Jing Lu: *stops the recording*
Me: Doggy, we're having an interview. You can tell us later right?
Doggy: Ok then see you!
Cottonsocks: You can start the recording now Jing Lu.
Lamb: Action!
Porky: Do you have any tution?
Ji Tui: Yes. I take up Music and Mathematics classes.
Me: Porky hurry up! I need to go out for tution at 1.45 p.m.
Porky: Is that part of the script?
Lamb: I don't think so.
Me: Lamb's correct! So let's hurry up.
Porky: Last question Ji Tui, what is your hobby?
Ji Tui: Whatever my owner does.
Jing Lu: *stops the recording* That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Ji Tui, Lamb, Porky, Jing Lu, Cottonsocks and Doggy)











No comments:

Post a Comment