Thursday 16 May 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 18

Here's Happy Lamb Dialogue 18! (Continued from Happy Lamb Dialogue 17)
Doctor: How did Jing Lu faint? Anybody saw what happened?
Lamb: Just was staring at Jing Lu and he suddenly faint...
*Now, Cottonsocks' faints*
Lambie: What the lamb just happened again?
Porky: This time, Cottonsocks fainted.
Everyone except Jing Lu and Cottonsocks: *face palms*
Acke: What's happening to all of them? Why are they fainting?
Doctor: If I do a checkup for both of them I think the total price will add up to $3000 Lamb Dollars.
Porky: What? *faints onto the floor*
Doctor: Now $3100 Lamb dollars.
Acke: How are we going to pay? I didn't bring cash and my credit card.
Lim Kwun: Lim Kwun to the rescue! *opens the door*
Piggy: Hey that phrase sounds famillar...
Everyone: It's Dad! Dad to the rescue! Woohoo!
Lim Kwun: You can check on our sons, Doctor. I'll pay for the money.
Doctor: Sure! Can you leave the room for about 25 minutes?
Everyone except the doctor: Yes! *opens the door, goes out and closes the door*
*Meanwhile...*
Lamb: When did you come to the hosptal Dad?
Lim Kwun: I remember that you were telling Mum about the incident, then I went to the toilet. After I went out, Mum's wallet was still on the table so I might as well bring my own wallet to the hopsital.
Everyone except Lim Kwun: Oh.
*40 minutes later...*
Piggy: When are they going to... *faints*
Acke: What the lamb?
Doctor (in the room): You can come in now, Miss Acke Wood!
*The soft toys drag Piggy into the room, Lim Kwun and Acke opened the door*
Lim Kwun: My another son has also fainted! Can you check on him too, Doctor?
Doctor: I think I don't need to do that because I'm sure they suffered from...
*This time, Lambie fainted*
Everyone except the soft toys who fainted: What in the world is happening?
Acke: Doctor, can you continue your sentence?
Doctor: Ok Miss Acke Wood your children suffered from a heatstroke this time?
Everyone except the doctor and soft toys who fainted: Heatstroke? Isn't it like winterstroke?
Carrot: Winterstroke, then heatstroke. So funny.
Doctor: The soft toys fainted because...

Why did the soft toys faint? Find out in Happy Lamb Dialogue 19!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Lamb, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Porky, Lambie and Piggy and Carrot)










No comments:

Post a Comment