Tuesday 7 May 2013

Interview with Soft Toys - Bloopers Part 2

Welcome here! I know a lot of viewers out there are waiting for Bloopers part 2, and finally it's up! Today the bloopers will be on Interview 4 and 5. Let's see them now!

Interview 4 - Doggy and Piggy
Blooper 1:
Doggy and Porky: Have to be interviewed meh?
Lamb, Cottonsocks and Me: Yes!!!
*Jing Lu the cameraman starts the camera*
Me: I thought the cameraman for today is me?
Jing Lu: Oops, I thought you were only doing the interview with Porky.
Everyone except Jing Lu: LOL!
Me: Never mine, you can record this interview.

Blooper 2:
Cottonsocks: Hi Doggy! How's life?
Doggy: It's great! But I just hate being interviewed.
Everyone except Doggy and Cottonsocks: *face palms 3 times*
Cottonsocks: *face palms 3 times* Argh, I'm too late!
Everybody except Cottonsocks: ROFLOL!

Blooper 3:
Cottonsocks: Last question Doggy, what do you like to do?
Doggy: I would like to ask Porky to... What?
Porky: Ask me to take over the interview now!
Doggy: Oh no! Have to record again!!
Everybody except Doggy: *laughs*

Blooper 4:
*The second interview starts now and it's my turn to interview Porky*
Me: Hi Porky! How's life being a love-to-sing pig?
Porky: Oh, I love to sing! I thank God for giving me a special ability.
*Silence for 10 seconds*
Doggy: When is Lamb going to say 'That's great'?
Lamb: Do I have to say that? Oh man.
Everybody except Lamb: ROFLOL!

Blooper 5:
Me: Another question Porky, what is your favourite hobby?
Porky: Answering the questions on the Ace... Super Pi... Lamb Blog. Sorry, forgot about the name of the blog.
Cottonsocks: LOL!
Everybody except Cottonsocks, Porky and Me: LOL! Sorry said too late.

Me, Porky and Cottonsocks: *face palms*

Interview 5 - Lim Ji Tui
Blooper 1:
Everyone except Ji Tui: Let's welcome soft toy interview 5, and Porky is going to interview Ji Tui!
Ji Tui: Is it going to be fun?
Lamb: You bet so, Ji Tui.
Porky: Are you ready to start the interview, Ji Tui?
Ji Tui: I don't think you have to say another 'Ji Tui', Porky.
Everybody except Ji Tui: LOL!

Blooper 2:
Porky: Hi Ji Tui! How's life?
Ji Tui: It's nice having a super duper long sleepover with you guys! For life, it's ok. Then... Hey, did you see me in the Super Lamb Blog photo? I've found out that I'm not so weird already! I... Cut Jing Lu!
Doggy, Porky and Me: Why did you say my line? *face palms*
Ji Tui: Oh, yeah. Lamb accidently told me to say those lines and I was daydreaming. *Embarassed*
Lamb: *Embarassed*

Blooper 3:
Porky: Do you have any tution?
Ji Tui: Yes. I take up Music and Mathematics classes. Oh I forgot to say English!
Everybody except Ji Tui: ROFLOL!

That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed the 8 bloopers!

Written by: Super Lamb






No comments:

Post a Comment