Tuesday 21 May 2013

Interview 8 with Soft Toys - Green Bear (Part 1)

Here's Interview with Soft Toys - Green Bear! (Not an interview though)
*Furry Lamb drags Green Bear to the interviewing room*
Green Bear: Wow, you're still in Lambland! I thought you already went to Lambcity. By the way, why did you bring me to the interviewing room?
Furry Lamb: Because... I'm interviewing you!
Jing Lu: That's great! But...
Green Bear: Wah!!!! I don't want to be interviewed!!!!
Piggy: *scratches his head* I thought Green Bear agreed to be interviewed?
Furry Lamb: I have no idea.
Lamb: *rushes into the room* I have great news for you!
Everybody except Green Bear and Lamb:  What is it?
Lamb: Green Bear has agreed to go for a interview!
Everyone except Green Bear and Lamb: We have bad news for you too.
Porky: *walks into the room* I heard you have some bad news for Lamb. Can I hear too?
*Piggy looks at the soft toys which knew the bad news and they all nodded their heads*
Everybody except Porky, Green Bear and Lamb: Green Bear just ran out of the room, cried and doesn't want to get interviewed.
Lamb and Porky: What the lamb? Then can we chase Green Bear?
Jing Lu: We all don't know where he went to, as there are about 5 paths to go from the interviewing room.
Everyone except Green Bear and Jing Lu: Really? Then how do we find him?
*Meanwhile, in the office...*
Green Bear: *shivers* I...I don't wa...want to b...be interviewed!
*In the interviewing room...*
Furry Lamb: Shall we go straight to the office? I think Green Bear is there.
Everyone except Green Bear and Furry Lamb: Ok.

What will happen? Will the soft toys find Green Bear? Find it out in part 2!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Green Bear, Furry Lamb, Jing Lu, Piggy, Lamb and Porky)




 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment