Wednesday 1 May 2013

Cooking Factory Story 3 (Start the Business) Part 3

Welcome to 'Start the Business'! I know I haven't posted part 3 of this latest story and finally it's here! Remember that Cottonsocks found out Lamb's plot in part 2? Today's part will be continuing on that!

Chapter 7: The Fire
"Ring!" It was time for work. That day was a cooling afternoon as the sun was blocked by the clouds. Business for McLovers, Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant and the other restaurants were perfectly fine until H's Hawker's Centre's workers shouted at the top of their voice, "Ahhhh! Fire! Someone please press the alarm!" Good thing everyone heard that scream and soon the fire alarm rang loudly. The fire flames spread quickly until my restaurant, and a few others. "Everybody evacuate!" Cottonsocks screamed at the top of his voice. The customers ran out of the restaurants and tried to drag out some of the workers that were sleeping at the restaurant but to no avail. "Hey, why did we forgot to call the fireman? I'll call now." exclaimed Lamb. At the same time all the other restaurants also called 995. How am I supposed to put out the fire for every restaurant in a few minutes time?  And plus I'm only at Lamb Shopping Market... The fireman thought. Lamb Shopping Mall was 10 minutes away from the stretch of restaurants and by that time, the flames could have ruined all the restaurants...

Chapter 8: Bye Bye Fire
Thankfully, the fireman noticed some other firemen walking around the stationary shop and told them about everything. The firemen were just in time to rescue the restaurants as each firemen attended to one restaurant. Unfortunately, all of them forgot about H's Hawker Centre as it was at another stretch. And the fire started at H's Hawker Centre. So you know what does that mean... The workers from H's Hawker Centre still had a job at the other restaurants. As some of my workers were sick, we offered some of them to be at McLovers working as assistant waiters and some assistant managers. All were happy, until the second last final day... "So, did my trick worked?" "No, I think Cottonsocks is still working at McLovers." "What? Then you still have any ideas?" Cottonsocks heard Lamb and Lambie talking, and he peeped at their conversation. "No, I don't have anymore." Lamb replied to Lambie, "That what do we do?" Lambie exclaimed. Then Cottonsocks knew what were they talking about.

Chapter 9: Last Restaurant Standing
"How dare you play this kind of trick on me!" Cottonsocks bellowed. Lamb and Lambie turned their heads and spotted Cottonsocks. "N-n-no Cottonsocks, w-we were t-t-talking about our restaurant." Lambie stammered. "Hmph, it's ok if you don't confess it, I have a recording of what you said." Cottonsocks exclaimed. "Ring! Ring!" Cottonsocks' and Lamb's phone rang. "Come now, a large queue of customers are waiting outside our restaurant!" me and Lamb's assistant said the same thing. That final day felt like a breeze. The time ticked fast and everyone went to bed. "I'm going to sue Lamb in the Children Lamb Court!" Cottonsocks blasted at me, but of course not being angry at me at home. "But you have evidence?" I asked. On the other side... "I thought of a idea! Just say I'm sick if Cottonsocks wants to bring me to court..." Lamb exclaimed.

What will be the final ending? Find out in the last part, part 4 soon!

Written by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment