Thursday 2 May 2013

Plant Update 12

Sorry that I have been posting other things during late April but finally one Plant Update is here!Aren't you excited? Let's see the two pictures of the plants:

 
 



If you realised that my anonymous plant is not in the two pictures, it's not there because it had died :( So difficult to make that plant straight. And in the second photo, did you see a beautiful, colourful plant? It is an orchard that I bought at IKEA! (Pronounced as yi-kay-eah) When I bought it, it already has grown flowers. And also my father realised that there was another flower going to grow soon! For my ground nut plant, it's leaves had turned dry. (but I have no idea why)

That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment