Sunday 30 June 2013

My Trip to Australia Part 1

I know that for this whole week I haven't posted anything yet. Actually, I was on a Australia trip! So, to compensate, I'll try to write 2 posts in one day! And I've decided to post about my trip to Australia! And here are some of the photos of things I bought/got in Australia:

 
Blue Spray Fan
 
 
Soft Toys (From left to right - Row 1: Froggie, Row 2: Koala, Polarb and Hornsie)
 
 
Polar Bear Tumbler (cup)
 
 
Coasters
  
 
Orange Squeezable Toy
 

Bouncy Ball
 
Here is the list of places that I bought/got the items above:
Coasters - Discount Souvenirs Shop
Polar Bear Tumbler, Polarb and Blue Spray Fan - Sea World Shop (in Sea World)
Koala and Horny - Australia Paradise Country Farm
Orange Squeezable Toy and Bouncy Ball - Movie World Arcade (in Movie World)
 
For Froggie, I don't know where he was bought because it was a gift.
 
See another post soon and the post will be featuring the new soft toys!
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment