Thursday 13 June 2013

Interview with Soft Toys - Bloopers Part 3

Welcome to the bloopers for interview 6, 7 and 9! I know that you may be thinking why there are no bloopers for interview 8, because interview 8 is a real one, not like the normal interviews. Enjoy the bloopers!

Interview 6 - Carrot Koh
Blooper 1:
Porky: You have to Carrot, all this are taped and put on our owner's blog. *drags Carrot*
Cottonsocks: *sees them preparing the props for the interview* Another interview? I don't feel like being the cameraman... *drops onto the sofa and sleeps*
Lamb: Cottonsocks, wake up!
Doggy: You aren't supposed to ask Cottonsocks to wake up, you should be saying that you have to be the cameraman!
Lamb: Oopsiludie!
Everyone except Lamb: ROFLOL!

Blooper 2:
Jing Lu: Quick, ask Doggy...
Doggy: Yes, interview Carrot right?
Porky: I guess so.
Doggy: Ok Carrot, here's your special interview!
Carrot: What special one?
Doggy: *falls onto the floor and sleeps*
Jing Lu: You haven't said, "Because"!
Doggy: Another mistake. *Embarassed*

Blooper 3:
Lamb: Carrot, how's life when everyone eats you?
Carrot: Oh, it's so disappointing... I rather want the population to eat brocolli...
Porky: *farts*
Carrot and Jing Lu: YUCK!!! WHO FARTED?
Porky: Sorry, I farted.
Carrot: YOUR FART IS SO SMELLY! *runs to the toilet*
Everybody except Carrot and Porky: ROFLOL!!!

Blooper 4:
Doggy: *wakes up* What? Brocolli? Ah!!!!! *runs off*
Jing Lu: Haha. I think he hates brocolli a lot.
Lamb: I don't think so, I saw Doggy eating them before!
Doggy: *runs back* I thought that was in the script?
Jing Lu: It was never.
Doggy: Oh man. My second mistake for the day.
Everyone except Doggy: LOL!

Interview 7 - Furry Lamb Koh
Blooper 1:
Porky: Who's going to be the cameraman?
Green Bear: *raises up his hand* Me!
Lambie: Hey Green Bear, where did you come from?
Green Bear: Your father lead me the way to your house. By the way I know the everything... I mean basics!!
Lambie: I thought you knew everything.
Cottonsocks: *laughs*

Blooper 2:
Piggy: 1, 2, 3...
Jing Lu: I'm going to the kitchen to get a cup of water for you.
Cottonsocks: You really want to give us a cup of water?
Jing Lu: Huh? Oh yeah, the cup of water is supposed to be mine. *Embarassed*
Everyone except Jing Lu: LOL!

Blooper 3:
Cottonsocks: Hi Furry Lamb! Are you enjoying your holiday in Lambland so far? (Furry Lamb was already in Lambland for holiday in Happy Lamb Dialogue 6)
Furry Lamb: Lambland is amazing! I go to the theme parks in Lambland, like Lambtosa, Lamb Coast Park and the Lamblogical Gardens.
Green Bear: I thought it is Sentosa, East Coast Park and the Zoological Gardens?
Piggy: You're really a tourist! *chuckles*
Green Bear: So Furry Lamb is correct?
Lamb: Yep, he is.

Blooper 4:
Doggy: Hey, whatcha doing?
Lamb: Interviews!
Doggy: I thought...
Jing Lu: No thoughts Doggy!
Doggy: Alright. *leaves the interviewing room with tears flowing down his eyes*
Lamb: You're not supposed to cry Doggy!
Doggy: I thought of something sad...
Lamb: *face palms*
Jing Lu: Don't cry! *tries to pacify Doggy and Jing Lu sucessfully did it*

Interview 9 - Piggy Koh
Blooper 1:
Porky: Hi Piggy! How's life these few days?
Piggy: I'm so happy! I found new friends on Pigger (Twitter) and I chat with them every second... Oops I mean everyday!
Porky: ROFLOL!!

Blooper 2:
Porky: ?? (Confused) Who are these people?
Cottonsocks: WEEEEEE!!!!!!! *Flies into the room with a jetpack on his back*
Piggy: YUCK!! COTTONSOCKS PEE IN THE INTERVIEWING ROOM!!!
Cottonsocks: When did I do that?! It's the sound of my jetpack!
Piggy: HAHAHAHAHA!!! *laughs at his own mistake*

Blooper 3:
Jing Lu: Who is that flying lamb? Looks like a white rainbow!
Doggy (outside, running): WHY IS THERE SOMETHING FLYING TOWARDS ME? *The flying Cottonsocks brakes the window and flies into him* OUCH!!!!!!!
Cottonsocks: Second time I'm trying out my jetpack and I failed...
Doggy: Second time? I've never seen you use this jetpack.
Cottonsocks: Oops I made a mistake!
Doggy: LOL!

That's the end and I hope you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb

1 comment:

  1. You meant 'breaks' instead of 'brakes' don't you?
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete