Wednesday 19 June 2013

Interview 10 with Soft Toys - Lambie

Another new soft toy interview!
Lamb: Hi Lambie, how's life?
Lambie: For that question, I'll answer ok. I don't have a lot of friends, but I have good friends like you.
Lamb: Really?
Jing Lu: *walks pass the room and hears the conversation* How about me?
Lambie: For you...
Lamb: Cut! *The camerawoman AKA Bean Wish stops the camera*
Bean Wish: What's the matter? I thought the interview is still on? (Bean Wish is still half awake half asleep as she had a bad sleep)
Lamb: Bean Wish, Jing Lu is interupting the interview so, I have to say Cut!
*Meanwhile...*
Lambie: You should be one too!
Jing Lu: Yay! How about Cottonsocks?
Lambie: I'm still not very famillar with him as he's new.
Lamb: Can you stop your conversation and continue it later?
Jing Lu: Oh well... Maybe I'll talk later. *walks away*
Doggy: And action! *Bean Wish starts the camera*
Lambie: *Continues the conversation* Yep, you are one of my best friends.
Lamb: Yay! And what do you do during your free time?
Lambie: Me? I only just do my homework, play games, do some housework and sell luggages at my another friend's luggage store.
Lamb: And...
Piggy and Jing Lu: *Piggy walks with Jing Lu into the room* Are you done?
Everyone except Jing Lu and Lambie: Yes, just wait until Lambie answers the last question!
*Bean Wish starts the camera again*
Lamb: And how did our owner get you?
Lambie: He got it from Downtown East. (That is in Singapore)
Lamb: Oh, ok! Cut!
Bean Wish: *Stops the camera* Hope you enjoyed this interview!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Lamb, Lambie and Piggy, Jing Lu, Bean Wish and Doggy)









2 comments: