Monday 10 June 2013

Interview 9 with Soft Toys - Piggy

Here's a soft toy interview interviewing Piggy!
Porky: Hi Piggy! How's life these few days?
Piggy: I'm so happy! I found new friends on Pigger (Twitter) and I chat with them everyday.
Porky: Who are...
Lamb: What are you doing?
Jing Lu: *stops the camera* Porky is interviewing Piggy now.
Lamb: Ok, then I won't disturb the interview. See you!
Porky: Who are the friends you chat on Pigger?
Piggy: Elder sister penguin, Younger sister penguin, Harmony Bear, Duckie, Pineapple, Snake and Secret Bear.
Porky: ?? (Confused) Who are these people?
Cottonsocks: WEEEEEE!!!!!!! *Flies into the room with a jetpack on his back*
Jing Lu: Who is that flying lamb? Looks like a white rainbow!
Doggy (outside, running): WHY IS THERE SOMETHING FLYING TOWARDS ME? *The flying Cottonsocks brakes the window and flies into him* OUCH!!!!!!!
Cottonsocks: First time I'm trying out my jetpack and I failed...
Porky: Anyway, can you answer my question, Piggy?
Piggy: Ok. They are our owner's best friend's soft toys.
Porky: Wow, owner's best friend's soft toys. So complicated...
Lamb: Are you done with the interview? I need to talk to Jing Lu for a while.
Jing Lu: Me? One more question and we're done.
Lamb: Ok, I'll wait for you. *Stands outside the interview room*
Porky: Other than "Pigging" (tweeting), what do you do?
Piggy: Honestly, I only eat, sleep, go to the toilet, do homework and "Pig" (tweet).
Porky: Only these basic things? Anyway, your interview is over, so you can go out.
Jing Lu: *stops camera and goes out of the room*
Piggy: Yay! Thanks Porky! *also goes out of the room*

That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Porky, Piggy, Lamb, Jing Lu, Cottonsocks and Doggy)






No comments:

Post a Comment