Sunday 30 June 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 26

Another Happy Lamb Dialogue! (Continued from Happy Lamb Dialogue 25)
Porky: Let's...
*Lamb's handphone rings and Shaun tells him the news*
Shaun: Hi Lamb! Please ask the other soft toys to come to Lambchick Avenue 174 now, because there's going to be a meeting there to introduce a few soft toys!
Lamb: A meeting? To introduce a few soft toys? Ok, I'll ask the soft toys who can make it to the meeting. Just to tell you that my mother and father are definitely not coming, because they are busy at the office.
Shaun: Ok. Thanks Lamb, and see you soon!
Lamb: Bye Shaun! *Puts down his phone* We have to go to Lambchick Avenue 174 now to attend a meeting, to introduce a few new soft toys.
Everyone except Lamb, Shaun, Jing Lu, Piggy and Porky: A new soft toy? Great!
Jing Lu, Piggy and Porky: So bad! We can't play Wheel Of Fortune now.
*Then, Ji Tui and Doggy walks into the house with a bag of groceries*
Ji Tui: I heard the news from Shaun that we all have to go to Lambchick Avenue 174 now to attend a meeting to introduc a few new soft toys!
Everyone except Shaun, Doggy and Ji Tui: Yep. We are preparing to leave now.
*The soft toys change clothes and arrives at Lambchick Avenue 174 after 15 minutes*
Shaun: *Steps onto the stage* Welcome everyone! Today, we are going to present you 4 new soft toys: Polarb, Horny, Froggie and Koala!
*Everyone claps their hands as the 4 soft toys steps out*
Cottonsocks: By any chance is Koala your brother, Koala Pen?
Koala Pen: Of course not! Otherwise, I would have known that a soft toy called Koala would be the new soft toy!
Carrot: But your names sound so famillar.
Koala Pen: *face palms*
Lambie: Or is he your father?
Koala Pen: You're talking nonsense! I'm way taller than him!
Lambie: I was just joking! :P
Shaun: Now, the 4 soft toys will say a speech each. *Hands the microphone to Polarb first*
Polarb: Hello citizens of Lambland! My name is Polarb and I'm 12 years old. As my parents have died when I was 3, I don't have education. I hope you all can help me to become smarter!
*All the soft toys gasp in horror, then nodded their heads*
Polarb: Thank you! *steps back*
Hornsie: Hello everyone! I'm Hornsie and I am 9 years old. I look forward to staying with you all!
*The soft toys clap their hands, and Froggie starts talking*
Froggie: Hello there! My name is Froggie and I'm born in the year of 2004, so I'm 9 years old too. I'm living at Jingjing Road (a place in Lambland), at the end of the street. I hope you'll visit me! *steps back*
*The audience claps their hands again, and Koala starts his speech*
Koala: Hi all! My name is Koala and I'm 7 years old. I was bought in Australia, the other new soft toys too!
*The soft toys were shocked to hear that they were from Australia*
Shaun: The soft toys are new to Lambland, so I hope you'll guide them around Lambland today!
Green Bear: *whispers to Doggy* Who do you think is the cutest?
Doggy: Polarb! I always feel that grown up soft toys are very cute!
Green Bear: Shhh... Shaun's talking again.
Shaun: This is the end of the conference. You may leave now.
*All the soft toys leave*
 
Shaun is not a new soft toy. I bought it a year ago. As for Koala Pen, he is a gift given by my aunty a year ago too.
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb
 
(top to bottom: Porky, Shaun, Lamb, Jing Lu, Ji Tui, Polarb, Hornsie, Froggie, Koala, Cottonsocks, Koala Pen, Carrot, Lambie and Piggy, Green Bear and Doggy)
 


 
 




  



 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment