Sunday 7 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 7

Continued from Happy Lamb Dialogue 6...
*the family leaves Furry Lamb's house and walks back home*
Ok Lamb: I had such a great time eating at Furry Lamb's house today! So full. *Ok Lamb burps*
Cottonsocks: Yeah, and especially we got to play the board games at his house!
???: Have I seen you before? What is your name?
Jing Lu: Who is this dog? And why are you doing here?
Doggy: I am your owner's present from a carnival, and I heard I can stay in Lamb's room. By the way, I am Doggy.
Lamb: Yay! I have another soft toy to stay in my room!
Lambie: I can help you to bring your luggage to Lamb's room! Piggy can introduce you all the other soft toys living in Soft Toy Village!
Piggy: Yes!
Doggy: Do you like to play board games such as Monopoly?
Cottonsocks: Definately! Especially The Game Of Life.
Lamb: Shall we play some board games now?
Jing Lu: Great! I haven't played for a long time.
*spends 2 hours to finish a game of Cluedo and The Game Of Life*
Doggy: That was great! I've never played Cluedo before! *smiles at everyone*
Piggy: *face palms* I lost at Cluedo again.
Lambie: *face palms too* You even won at The Game Of Life Piggy! I was last at both 2 games again.
Cottonsocks: It's 1 a.m. already, let's go and sleep.
*during the night, Lamb, Cottonsocks and Doggy sleeps in one room*
Lamb: That's so weird, I thought Cottonsocks usually snore?
Doggy: *hears what Lamb said* I make everyone who sleeps in the same room as me stop snoring.
Lamb: That's great!
Cottonsocks: *wakes up* That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it! *sleeps again*

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Lamb, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Lambie and Piggy, Ok Lamb and Doggie)

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment