Thursday 4 April 2013

700+ Page Views Post Part 4

Welcome back to 'Holidays with Super Lamb'! Today is my last part for this 700+ page views special. It's about Saints' Patrick Day. Yesterday in my post, I also added a St Patrick shirt to the post. At first, I wanted to make a Shirt Shop for my block city and put all the other shirts there but that means I have to remove another shop. So, today I am just going to show you the cabinet of my shirts/shorts for St Patrick's Day! There are only 5 though.

 
(Left to right: My St Patrick's Day Shirt, Original Green Shirt (L size), Flower St Patrick's Shorts, Green Star T-Shirt, Original Green Shirt (S size)
 
And after making the handsome shirts and shorts, we should make my adorable Lamb handsome! He is going to wear the 5 shirts/shorts for you to see.
 


 
Lamb wearing Green Star T-Shirt
 
 
Lamb wearing Flower St Patrick's shorts

 
Lamb wearing My St Patrick's Shirt

 
Lamb wearing Original Green Shirt (S size)

 
Lamb wearing Original Green Shirt (L size)
 
Do you like Lamb wearing all the costumes? I know that Lamb wearing the shorts and Large Size Original Green Shirt is weird as the flower is on the pants (not suitable for him) and the shirt is just too big for him.
 
That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed 'Holidays with Super Lamb'!
 

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb
Designs drawn by: Super Lamb

2 comments: