Sunday 14 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 10

*At the golf range...* (The words highlighted in orange are what I said)
Doggy: Are you sure that I can play well in golf, World No. 1 ranking Lamb?
Lamb: I'm sure you can do it, just that you have to follow the rules that I told you just now, and some tips.
Cottonsocks: Can I share the tips, Lamb?
Lamb: Sure. You know what are they right?
Cottonsocks: Yeah yeah!
*After the lesson, Lambie and Piggy walks past them...*
Lambie: Wow Doggy, you can hit 65 meters for a first try at the range? I took at least 1 month to hit the same distance as you! *claps his hands*
Doggy: Really? Thanks Lambie for the compliment!
Ji Tui: Since all of us know how to play golf, can we go to the course and have a competition? Doggy you know how to putt right?
Everyone: Yes! Let's go to the Lambland Golf Course now!
*In the end...*
Lamb: Wow Doggy, you were fantastic just now! Lambie got 1 point, Piggy got 2 points, Cottonsocks got 3 points, you got 4 points and I had 5 points! You nearly won and you are just an amateur!
Doggy: Thanks Lamb! I also must congratulate you for winning.
Piggy: Do you remember that you told me about your owner's plants, Cottonsocks? Are they growing well?
Cottonsocks: I'll call my owner. *speaks on the phone about my ground nut plant and anonymous plant*
Me: Yeah, they are growing very well. Thanks for asking. By the way, did you see Plant Update 11? Please click the link above. Bye bye! *puts down the phone*
Cottonsocks: Oops. I better quickly check his blog and facebook page now.
Lambie: Did you know that our owner's blog is going to get to 1000 page views soon?
Doggy: Oh! I didn't know that!
Piggy: Oh no! It's late. Let's quickly go home and...
Lamb: Play Boggle Flash!
*Walks back home, after the game*
Lambie: Wow, just now I was last, and now won! Piggy came in second, Lamb third, Doggy fouth and Cottonsocks fifth!
Cottonsocks: Good brain thinking.
Doggy: Wait, I think we forgot to do something... It's stinky...
Everyone: Change our clothes!
Lamb: That's the end and we all hoped you enjoyed Happy Lamb Dialogue 10!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Doggy, Lamb, Cottonsocks and Lambie and Piggy)


No comments:

Post a Comment