Monday 29 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 15

*All the soft toys start talking about the Lamb Newspapers' headline*
Cottonsocks: Wow! The first female Lego Builder in Singapore? Maybe whoever is that could make a Lego Banana for me...
Porky: You wanna eat a Lego banana? All you teeth would come out!
Lamb: Hey, that picture looks like our owner's friend.
Jing Lu: Oh yes it is!
Cottonsocks: Then my dream can come true!
Everyone except Cottonsocks: ROFLOL! (Roll on floor laugh out loud)
Lambie: I think I would want a Lego stationary set instead...
Piggy: I would want a Lego golf set instead...
Doggy: Let me tell you what I want... I would like a Lego toilet bowl!
Everyone except Doggy: *face palms*
Lamb: I think the best is a Lego computer!
Everyone except Lamb: I agree!
Porky: Let's us our owner to message her.
Jing Lu: Yeah!
*After asking me, the soft toys found out that the female Lego builder's nickname was Ace Swan*
Lambie: Ace Swan! That's a nice name! Also onwer, you can rename your blog as Ace Lamb Blog.
Me: No!!!
Doggy: Super Lamb sounds better, Lambie.
Piggy: Agree.
Lambie: Or maybe Ace Swan Blog? Or Super Swan Blog!
Me: No!!! Ace Swan Blog is my friend's blog!!! No copying!!!
Lamb: I still think Super Lamb Blog is the best as that means I am super!
Everyone except Lamb and me: *face palms* You mean we're not super?
Cottonsocks: No, let's call it Super Cottonsocks Blog!
Everyone except Cottonsocks: *face palms* Too long-winded.
Porky and Piggy: Then, we should call it Super Pig Blog!
Everyone except Porky and Piggy: *face palms* I think everyone will run away from the blog.
Lambie, Doggy and Jing Lu: How about Super Animal Blog?
Everyone except Lambie, Doggy and Jing Lu: *face palms*
Me: I think Super Lamb Blog is still the best!
Everyone except me: I agree because all the other suggestions are a failure.
Cottonsocks: Wanna play Price is Right on Facebook?
Everyone except Cottonsocks: Yes! We'll go to our rooms now and see you!
What will happen in Happy Lamb Dialogue 16? Find out soon!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Cottonsocks, Porky, Lamb, Jing Lu, Lambie and Piggy and Doggy)

 







4 comments:

  1. ROFLOL!!! I had a good laugh with that!
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, here are all the replies to each soft toy.
    Cotton: Banana? That won't take me long. :p
    Lambie: Stationary set? In Lego? I wonder how would you erase, write, sharpen etc. :p
    Piggy: Seriously? I don't even know what it looks like!
    Doggy: ROFLOL!! Just plug one out from the chef's home in my Lego City. :p
    Lamb: Hmm... let me think about it... :p
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you gonna make a computer for Lamb? Just joking :)

      Delete
    2. I said a joke and you replied with a joke. Lol.
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete