Monday 15 April 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 11

*Lamb, Jing Lu, Cottonsocks, Porky, Piggy, Lambie, Carrot, Doggy and Ji Tui gets their results for their quartely exam (Term 1 examinations)*
Doggy: How many marks did you get for your examinations? I got 9/15 for my oral.
Jing Lu: Oh no! I got 7/15 for my maths examination! I am going to fail!! Ah! *face palms 7 times*
Lamb: Don't be so pessimistic. You can get good results, like I got 14/17 for my maths test! *smiles at everyone*
Ji Tui: You know what I got for my english examination? I got an egg.
Porky: What is 'egg'? You mean your teacher gave you a round white egg as you got a good mark?
Carrot: *chuckles* Ji Tui got a 0 for his examination. 0 looks like an egg, do you know Porky?
Porky: Oh. Thanks for telling me a intresting fact.
Lambie: I got 19/25 for my science test. How do I do this question, Piggy?
Piggy: Everybody needs air, food and water to survive so it is definately '3'!
Lambie: Oh. Thanks!
Alarm clock: Ring!
Cottonsocks: It means that we can rest now and play games together as a family!
Doggy: What can we play?
Lamb: I know of a game, 'Bang!'. Shall we play this together? Maximum 5 people. Although you can pair up in a group.
Porky: Yeah! I played this game before. *Porky chooses his character, Outlaw*
Lambie: This game is fun! *whispers to Jing Lu* We both be in the group, Sheriff, ok?
Jing Lu: Anything.
Lamb: *whispers to Cottonsocks* We are Renegades, ok?
Cottonsocks: Great.
*Doggy and Carrot are in the Deputy group while Ji Tui is another Outlaw but not in the same group as Porky as there are 2 Outlaws. Sheriff need to eliminate the Renegade and Outlaws, Deputy is in the same group as Sheriff but identity unrevealed. Does the same things as Sheriff. Outlaws need to eliminate the Sheriff. If someone (even and Outlaw) eliminates an Outlaw, they get a reward of 3 cards. Renegade needs to eliminate everyone, and lastly the Sheriff! Gets the most rewards when won.*
*Ji Tui is the first to get eliminated by Lamb and Cottonsocks*
Ji Tui: Oh man!
Lamb and Cottonsocks : Yay yay yay! You are an Outlaw!
Ji Tui: *face palms*
*Next, Porky gets eliminated by Cottonsocks and Lambie*
Jing Lu and Lambie: Another Outlaw! *recieves 3 cards*
Porky: Argh!
*Now the Sheriff team does not know which is bad and good*
*Soon, the Sheriff team eliminates their own partner, the Deputy team and has to lose all cards!
Lambie, Jing Lu, Doggy and Carrot: Oh man! *face palms*
*Only the one who is happy now is the Renegade team*
Lamb and Cottonsocks: Hee hee!
*In the end, the Renegade team beats the Sheriff team and Deputy team and gets 6500 dollars. The Sheriff team get 500 dollars while the others get 0 dollars*
Lamb and Cottonsocks: Yay! We won!
Doggy: Oh no, it's late, we better go and sleep soon.
Everyone: That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed it!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Doggy, Jing Lu, Lamb, Ji Tui, Carrot, Lambie and Piggy and Cottonsocks)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment