Friday 8 February 2013

Weekly News 1 (31 Jan - 7 Feb)

Maybe you had just been seeing my blog, and you don't want to see all the posts one by one. Then... You can see the weekly news! This weekly news will show a week's posts from me. If you want to see the photos, then look at the original post. Thanks for seeing!!! (Only this week's newsletter has 8 days)
31 Jan 2013:
I have been growing my ground nut plant for over 1 week. It has grown quite a lot during the week! This was better than my first plant. The shoot and leaves had came out today! Please note for more updates for the plant - I'm sure it will grow better!
7 Jan 2013:
I'm sure you haven't heard about my fake book - More than enough Levels on a Cruise Ship. I have made a Choose Your Own Aventure with some excitement on the way. When you do something wrong, you'll get a bad circle. Try to get less of those circles. I have wrote 29 pages so far! Maybe, I'll add extra jokes and put it up! Today's book review and update is up - I'll be writing a new one soon!
Thank you for your support! My first post already has 9 views! Now, the update will be on my ground nut plant, which you had not seen for a week. It had grew leaves during the week! 6 leaves! Wow, that's quite amazing, better than my first tomato plant. Look out for the next update on my plant, it will be up soon!
I have thinking about some things - maybe to make a traffic light junction, a park or a shop road. Today, you will see my version of all these things - SuperLamb's Block City!
You like it? That's great. I will add some CNY shops and decorations tomorrow. Remember to check it out!





1 comment: