Wednesday 27 February 2013

Plant Update 5

Hi viewers out there, welcome to my blog! We have not been seeing my ground nut plant for quite a long time, but before you see update 5, why don't u see update 4 first? Please copy this URL to go to update 4:
http://superlamb777.blogspot.sg/2013/02/ground-nut-plant-update-4.html

Ok, let's come to my ground nut plant now.

If you see it, there is a smiley face sunflower in the photo! It was actually beside the flower pot at first, but it was not in the photo when I took all the updates. When you start gardening a ground nut plant, it is a brown-coloured hard seed. Now, the seed has dropped off and I am able to take it out!!!!

That's the end of my update and I hoped you enjoyed it!!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photo taken by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment