Tuesday 26 February 2013

Table Hockey Game Review

We will start with another category today, and the category is... Game Reviews! I will post on some pics how to play it and wether I like it or not. We'll start with a Table Hockey game which I got from McDonalds 2 or 3 weeks ago cause I bot a Happy meal (Forgot the actual date)

Picture 1 - How to keep it:
When you get it, you will see two holes on each of a half - one without a hole and one with the hole. Match the other half's hole with the next half's without a hole, and when you put the token up, it will look like pic 1 below.

Picture 2 - The red half with the token
I've used a small table with both of the sides not blocked so that I can hit it to the other side. Put the one without the 2 holes to hit the token, as shown on pic 2.

Picture 3 - The other blue half
Just copy the instructions on the text on top, but don't put a token.

Picture 4 - While hitting the token
Hit the token with strength and try to trick the opponent by doing some actions like "What I'd the score?", then quickly hit the token. If the opponent was listening to your question, he/she likely would get tricked.

Get some more tips on my 200+ page views post soon!!!

Here's the ratings!
Gameplay: 9/10
Quality: 7 and a half/10
Fun level: 7/10
Total: 23 and a half/30

That's the end and I hope u like it!

Written by: Me
Pictures by: Me
Bought by: Parents







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete