Friday 8 February 2013

Super Lamb's Block City Update 2

Thanks for your support yesterday! As I had said yesterday, I was going to make some CNY decorations, which I have done. I had added a house in picture 1, a CNY shop in picture 2 and a "Our Dumplings" shop in picture 3. If you are good at spot the difference, you should have seen more differences like:
1. The plant shop was gone.
2. The grass patch was replaced with the tomato plant.
3. I have changed the road into a zebra crossing (If you think it does not really look like one, it's ok)
4. A few papers hanging on the road saying, "Happy CNY!"
You spotted them all? That's great.

Another thing, I have already thought of some more new things during the next few versions! Like a bank, a pastry shop, a barber, etc.

That's it for now and I hope you like this version!

Written by: Me
City built by: Me






No comments:

Post a Comment