Thursday 14 February 2013

Book Review 1 - The Famous Five Adventure Game Book 3 (Five Run Away Together)

If you have read the review of my own CYOA book, then you should know that I like CYOA books. For those who does not know what is CYOA, it stands for Choose Your Own Adventure. Today, I am writing a book review of one of my favourite books - The Famous Five Adventure Game Book 3! It is based on the book, Five Run away Together.
The preview behind the book:
Join the Famous Five when they run away to Kirrin Island and find a mysterious locked trunk. Are there smugglers at work?

I use circles for my book, but they use red herrings instead. Begin at paragraph 1, and read until you see a time when you need to choose which page to go. (This also happens to any CYOA book) In the end, you will try to get in the range, 0-25 red herrings. If you can't, then try the 26-50 range. 51-75 red herrings is nearly impossible to get, so that's a good thing. 75 or more red herrings is even worse, but to me, it's impossible. If you all think the ending is always different, it's always the same (only for Famous five CYOA books).

Overall rating:
Content: 10/10
Colours: 7 and a half/10
Intresting facts: 8/10
Total: 25 and a half/30

Hope you like this book review!

Written by: Super Lamb (and the author of the book)
Picture took by: Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment