Monday 9 September 2013

What has my Block City turned into Part 1

Have you noticed, there were no Block City Updates for a very long time? Because, my block city is removed? And what would I put on my table? What I have now is... A shop! And the title of my shop is... Timmy's Extra! And I've also added Timmy's Extra Second Floor and Timmy's Extra Expansion! Here are some of the pictures of my shop.


                                             
 
                     Timmy's Extra

                                             
 
                           Timmy's Extra Expansion
 
                                              
 
                                Timmy's Extra Second Floor
 
And there's another thing you haven't seen - Timmy's Extra Bus Stops! That will be shown in 'What has my Block City turned into Part 2'!
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment