Saturday 21 September 2013

Happy Lamb Dialogue 29

This Happy Lamb Dialogue is continued from Happy Lamb Dialogue 28. Please read it first.
Cottonsocks: I woke up too early, haven't I?
Alarm clock: RING!!!! RING!!!!
Jing Lu: Why must I wake up so early? (He usually wakes up at 12 noon) Oh, we are going to Lew Lealand today!
Polarb: Oh no, I only managed to sleep for 5 hours! (Polarb only slept at 2 a.m.)
Lamb: Yay! It's Lew Lealand time! *Runs to the mirror and realises he has not changed* Oopsiludie, I better change now.
Porky: Oink oink, I feel so sleepy...
Shaun: What?! Why am I on the floor? Argh! Anyway, let me change now. *Runs to the cabinet*
Hornsie: I'm going for a holiday! Hooray!
Doggy: It's 6.50 a.m. Shall I eat breakfast, or change? Um...
Piggy and Koala: Ai ya ya, why do I hear so much time when it is only... WHAT?! IT'S 6.40 A.M.?! AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET!
Jing Lu: *Runs to Polarb's room* Did you hear that noise, Polarb?
Polarb: Oh yes! It was a very loud one indeed.
Cottonsocks: *Runs to Lamb's room* Did you just shout, Lamb?
Lamb: No. Do you know who shouted?
Cottonsocks: IDK. (I don't know)
Porky: *Runs to Shaun's room* Did you get frightened by the noise, Shaun?
Shaun: Yes! Still feeling shocked now...
Hornsie: *Runs to Doggy's room* Do you know where the noise came from? And where's your parents?
Doggy: I have no idea.
Acke and Lim Kwun: *Walks out of the parents' room* Kids, we have no time to waste! We have to board the plane at 7 a.m. Now, it's already 6.50 a.m.
Everyone except Acke and Lim Kwun: WHAT?! *Those who have changed runs out and the others change now*

Will they board the airplane in time? Find out in the last Happy Lamb Dialogue!

(top to bottom: Hornsie, Lamb, Polarb, Porky, Piggy, Cottonsocks, Jing Lu, Doggy, Koala and Shaun)










Written by: Super Lamb
Photos by: Super Lamb

1 comment:

  1. Acke and Lim Kwun said pm instead of am lol. :P If it's pm why do they need to wake up so early? :P
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete