Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Medieval Times 1

Happy Lamb Dialogues and Soft Toys Speaking happened this year. But for the Medieval Times...
Father Lamb: Do you remember how we met, Mother Lamb?
Mother Lamb: Yes, I remember. You bumped into me! And remember that I told you that Bean Wish was acting like a baby...
Bean Wish: Hey! I'm not a baby!
Mother Lamb: I was talking about 23 years ago...

23 years ago at Lambapore...
Father Lamb: *Accidently bumps into Mother Lamb* Oh, sorry! Are you alright?
Mother Lamb: I'm alright. Thank you for your concern.
Father Lamb: Ok. *Walks to Lamb Avenue 7*
Mother Lamb: *Walks to Lamb Avenue 3* Wow, that lamb is so sweet. Ahhh... I...
Acke: *Meets Mother Lamb at Lamb Avenue 3* Hi Mother Lamb, you look so happy! What's the matter?
Mother Lamb: I met a lamb that was so sweet to me. I am...
Acke: Oh my, I think you are really in love.
Mother Lamb: Did you give birth to Bean Wish?
Acke: Oh yes, she's in the cot. Let...
Bean Wish: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mother Lamb: Oh no, she's crying!
Acke: Oh, I better take her to my husband, Lim Kwun! Bye!
*Bean Wish says bye and Acke brings Bean Wish to Lim Kwun and Bean Love.*
Lim Kwun: Oh hi wife! What brings you here?
Acke: Look at Bean Wish and you'll know.
Bean Wish: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bean Love: Shall I sing a song for Bean Wish?
Acke and Lim Kwun: Ok! Thank you!
Bean Love: *Walks to Bean Wish* I throw my soft toys in the air sometimes, saying Hi Lamb, saying Hi Jing Lu...
After 15 minutes...
Bean Wish: *Stops crying* Goo goo gah gah!!!
Everyone except Bean Wish: Yay! Bean Wish has stopped crying!!!
Between Lamb Avenue 3 to 7 on the road...
Father Lamb: *Sees Mother Lamb from afar* Hey, hi again!
Mother Lamb: *Spots Father Lamb* Oh, hello!
Father Lamb: I-I-I w-want t-to g-g-g...
Mother Lamb: So what do you want to say!
Father Lamb: Oh, um...
Father Lamb and Mother Lamb: *A car driving at 200 kilometers speeds towards them* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

What will happen to Father Lamb and Mother Lamb? Find out in The Medieval Times 2!

Here are the soft toys mentioned in this post. (The photos were taken this year)

 
(From left to right) Father Lamb and Mother Lamb

 
Acke

 
Lim Kwun
 

 
(From left to right) Bean Wish and Bean Love

No comments:

Post a Comment