Wednesday 11 September 2013

Soft Toys Speaking 4

Last time on Soft Toys Speaking 3...
Doggy: After this, anybody wants to play 'Smarter Than A Fifth Grader' on Lambbook?
Everyone except Lamb, Hornsie, Polarb and Doggy: Me!
Jing Lu: I'll go take the laptops out. Cottonsocks, can you help me take some out too?

Cottonsocks: Ok! *Jing Lu and Cottonsocks walks into the computer room too*
This is Soft Toys Talking 4. If you have any enquiries, please comment below.



*Then, the phone rings*
Lamb: I'll go pick up the phone. *Walks to the phone and picks it up*
*After that...*
Lamb: What?! Chaos in Soft toy land? I'll be going there by a taxi, Elder sister penguin! *Puts down her phone*
Piggy: Who was that on the phone?

Lamb: Elder sister penguin told me that there's chaos in Soft toy land now! Jing Lu and Doggy, you know her well enough. Let's go!
Doggy: Alright! Jing Lu, excited?
Jing Lu: Yeah! I wonder what's the chaos anyway!

Hornsie: See you!
Lamb, Jing Lu and Doggy: Bye bye! *Closes the door*
Polarb: Shall we watch some news?
Porky: Ok! *Turns on the television and turns to the news channel*
News Broadcaster: Hello, and welcome to the 2 o'clock news. Today, we'll start off with a piece of news in Soft toy land. A massive flood has caused homes to be wrecked, including the soft toys that lives in the Ace Swan Blog's owner's home. Let's hear from some of them.
Elder sister penguin: The flood is terrible! My owner's Lego buildings have been fallen due to the flood!
Duckie: It's terrible. My spouse nearly died because of the flood! Right, wife?

















Harmony Bear: Yes, and I don't think I have to work anymore! The flood has messed up my whole restaurant!
Everyone except Doggy, Lamb and Jing Lu: Soft toy land is having a flood!!!

What would happen to Lamb, Jing Lu and Doggy in Soft toy land? Find out in Soft Toys Speaking 5!










Here are the soft toys mentioned in this post.


Lamb
 
 
Piggy

 
Doggy

 
Jing Lu
 
 
Hornsie

 
Polarb

 
Porky

 
Cottonsocks (I know Cottonsocks wasn't directly mentioned, but he appeared in Soft Toys Speaking 3)

 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb


3 comments:

  1. *Face palm* Erm, my Lego buildings aren't in the same place as the soft toys. And I did mention Soft toy land often had floods, but not floods that wreaks down buildings. Usually minor floods. :|
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW what's a spouse? :S
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, NVM, I searched it up on the internet.
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete