Wednesday 3 July 2013

Interview 11 with Soft Toys - Polarb

Here's a soft toy interview interviewing a new soft toy - Polarb!
Cottonsocks: Hi Polarb! How's life?
Polarb: Oh, I think it's good, except that my parents died when I was 3 years old.
Cottonsocks: Oh yeah, you said it in the meeting. And...
Lamb: I finally found you Polarb!
Polarb: Cottonsocks, can I be excused for a while?
Cottonsocks: There are only a few questions left Lamb, and I think it'll take a short while.
Lamb: Ok then, I'll wait outside for a while.
Green Bear: Can I start videoing already?
Cottonsocks: Sure.
Green Bear: Yeah! *starts the camera*
Polarb: What did you want to say just now, Cottonsocks?
Cottonsocks: Oh yeah. I wanted to ask, how do you still know Basic English?
Polarb: When I was 2 years old, my father teached me some English and Mathematics, and soon he died.
Froggie: *walks past the interviewing room and sees Cottonsocks* Cottonsocks, I thought someone was supposed to interview me today?
Cottonsocks: There are some changes, so you will only be interviewed later.
Froggie: Oh, ok. *walks away*
Cottonsocks: And the last question, I heard that you had a brother called Baby Polarb. Where is he now?
Polarb: Yep, you're right. He's living in Singapore now.
Green Bear: Is that the end?
Cottonsocks: Yes, it is.
Green Bear: *stops the camera* Hope you enjoyed this interview!

Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Super Lamb

(top to bottom: Cottonsocks, Polarb, Lamb, Green Bear and Froggie)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment