Wednesday 10 July 2013

Book Review 11 - Cooking with Eggs

I love cooking, and I also love to read cookbooks! And today's book review will be one of my cookbooks! Here's the picture of it:

 
This cookbook's name is 'Cooking with Eggs'. In the book, there are 26 dishes of exquisite egg delicasies. All the recipes contain eggs, such as recipes, 'Quail Eggs with Mushrooms', 'Fried Banana French Toast', 'Toast with Scrambled Eggs and Ham', 'Fried Rice in Omelette', 'Mango Crepe' and etc. I've only triped 'Quail Eggs with Mushrooms' and they taste delicious! I will post a recipe soon, and for now, let's see the score for this book!
 
Content: 9/10
Colours: 9 and a half/10 (The whole book has colour, and I love it!)
Intresting facts: 9 and a half/10
Total rating: 28/30
 
Same as the last book review. That's the end and I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photo taken by: Super Lamb


1 comment:

  1. What is 'triped'? :S Is it 'tripped' or 'tried'?
    Comment by Lynn

    ReplyDelete