Friday 5 July 2013

My Trip to Australia - Part 2

Hi everyone! Today I'll continue about My Trip to Australia! I will be telling in this post where are the attractions I went in Australia, and I will find the photos and add them into the post. So, here are the places I went!

Movie World:
 
Green Lantern Rollercoaster (I won't be so brave to dare to ride it!)

 
Tweety Bird Cages

 
Kids Bumper Cars

 
Sylvester's Pounce and Bounce

 
Railtrack of a Railroad Attraction (I forgot the name :P)
 
Sea World: 

 
Monorail Main Station from the view at the carpark

 
Penguins swimming at the Penguin Encounter

 
Polar Bear playing with a box at the Polar Bear Enclosure

 
Castaway Bay (a big playground)
 
Australia Paradise Country Farm:
 



One of the sheep at the Sheep Shearing Show I watched
 


A chicken wandering at the farm
 

 
A koala eating leaves

 
A lady on the house

 
Photo of Clancy's Opal Mine where we can mine for opals
 
There are some more photos I took, but I think I won't post them becuase there are too much.
 
That's the end and I hope you enjoyed it!
 
Written by: Super Lamb
Photos taken by: Father and Super Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment