Sunday 31 March 2013

Super Lamb 650+ Page Views Quiz 3

Welcome back here! I hope you have been enjoying my quizzes this month and before I post today's quiz, I will show you the answers for quiz 2.

Catagory 1
Q1. 3
Q2. 2

Catagory 2
Q1. 2
Q2. 3

Catagory 3
Q1. 3
Q2. 1

Catagory 4
Q1. 2

Now, it's time for quiz 3!

Catagory 1: Entertainment

Q1. What is the name of my first song?
1) Light Brick
2) Super Lamb's Torch
3) Soft Toys' Torch

Q2. My first song is a parody of which pop song?
1) Dynamite
2) Soft Toys' Torch
3) Soft Toys' Style

Catagory 2: Product Reviews

Q1. How many product reviews do I have in my blog?
1) 0
2) 1
3) 2

Q2. Are all Product Review posts also labelled as Game Reviews? (For Catch the Thief and Table Hockey)
1) No
2) Yes
3) One of them

Catagory 3: Gardening Plants

Q1. Is my new plant (stated in Plant Update 8) a sunflower?
1) Yes
2) No
3) Not sure

Q2. When I got the new plant, what did I get with it too?
1) Plant Journal
2) Every Child a Seed Journal
3) Process of Growing Plants Journal

Catagory 4: Yummilicious Fake Food

Q1. Which type of food did I sell in the Otah Food Shop?
1) Chilli Otah
2) Otah Sandwich
3) Super Big (Size) Otah

That's the end and I hoped you enjoyed the quiz!

Written by: Super Lamb

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For category 3 Q1, I put as 'i'. Oops.
      Comment by Lynn

      Delete
    2. All correct! Although my father said the new plant is not a sunflower cause of the leaves. Also dunno why:)

      Delete