Friday 14 February 2014

Stick Lamb Shop

Want to get a t-pass, ninja kick, diamond shoes or other premium/rare stuff in Stick Run?

With the Stick Lamb Shop, you can do that! The Stick Lamb Shop advertises and sells stuff. If you want to advertise, you just need to pay 2 noob rares/1 rare/ 1 premium! (what I mean by advertising is you make a stick run business, and want to advertise, you must pay me the items and I will advertise for 1 month) 

For selling stuff, I will sell some rares sometimes, and you can get them for good prices!


Hope this "Stick Lamb Shop" will be able to help everyone get their items!


If you want to advertise your business here on this blog, please comment below and give me the noob rares/rare/premium, tell me your name, and meet at Marketplace E.

And also, I'm SUPER glad that just by these 2 days, my Hay Day Feb Update has gotten 116 PAGEVIEWS!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG!!!

I have started on my video, and I will do that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment